[Artemisia] May Festival

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:32:28 CST 2008

> <<
> Message: 6
> Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:29:41 +0000
> From: Aghren the Brus <aghren at msn.com>
> Subject: [Artemisia] spring project oven
> To: "artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org"
>        <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
>
> How about right after Estrella - Good Gentles all -- I am the SCA liaison
> for the Utah Renaissance Faire and Fantasy Festival which will be held in
> Marriott Slaterville (northwest of Ogden) in May. The event directors has
> found a permanent site (in the trees along the river). As the faire is in
> its 3rd year, there is great excitement growing for a long and happy life of
> the event itself! I mentioned to the organizers that there are several in
> this Kingdom who are talking about building an oven on a similar site for
> Uprising. I am wondering now if you who are interested would like to build
> two? The organizers of URFFF have even offered to help with materials. They
> are open to suggestions and are jazzed about the idea. I planned to hold off
> about the rest off all the cool stuff, all the outreach opportunities that
> this event offers our merrie band, but I am just too excited. And if we want
> to do this, we might be looking at the oven at Estrella with a different
> "eye".
> (Visit www.fornobravo.com for free oven plans).
> Hopefully helping to melt a bit of winter's chill,
> Ag(PS> My Lady Flora is looking for musical/bardic talent to fill the
> stages!)
> "The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." from J Taylor
>
> Greetings Dear Aghren,
I hope this isn't scheduled for the 1st Saturday in May.  Kingdom Arts &
Sciences will be held that weekend.

I invite all artisans to participate for the honor and glory of being named
Kingdom Arts & Sciences Champion.

there will be a feast.  If the event is held in Loch Salann (bid submitted
by I'm on vacation and haven't hear anything), I will work with my
apprentice to reward the taste buds of all who attend the eveningl feast.

Cas

--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences