[Artemisia] WAS: Top Posting vs. Bottom Posting NOW knightly behavior

Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil archergodwin at cableone.net
Wed Jan 23 20:47:43 CST 2008

I'll throw my 5ct in since I'm in the neighborhood:

As to the list:
The list has nothing related to the SCA, it neither delineates SCA policy, nor
does the list imply SCA policy. It is simply a list hosted on a server.

As to the rules:
The list owner/moderator is Yumitori. He may develop and enforce any rules he
sees fit, and I believe is entirely within his right to 'remind people where the
door is' if they don't like the list.

As to the moderation of the list:
This is a unmoderated list, which has nothing to do with squashing threads. Has
everything to do with the fact that on a "moderated list", your posts don't just
automatically show up, but every single one has to be 'cleared' by the moderator.
This  list has always been pretty open, and only requires modest netiquette.

As a moderator of several lists myself, It is MHO that Yumi has always exhibited
a high level of self-restraint and fairness.

Godwin