[Artemisia] I am proud to announce...

Laurlee Harbig loreann at midrivers.com
Wed Jan 23 23:00:34 CST 2008

I am proud to announce the website for Drachenfeld's own M'Lady Elpbeth (Laina) and M'Lord Caoilte McBain (Tim) is up and running. Both Lord McBain and myself sat for several hours trying to get it on-line.

I was treated to a fine feast as well as a couple hours of fustration over this site. With a little time (and a brownie - I think that was the winning factor) we finally have got the site up.

So if you are a fan of M'Ladie's weaving, please stop by and look over the weaves she works so hard on.

http://www.wood-n-woven.com

God Bless all here...     Enneleyn of the (soon-to-be) Incipient Shire of Drachenfeld

"It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations if you live near him."