[Artemisia] older than older than dirt

John and Julie Neil thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 01:57:30 CST 2008

"Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D." <cat at rocks4brains.com> wrote: Sir Michael remarked:
> Does it count to have been there
> when Robert de Spencer got his AoA?

OHMYG**!
That's positively Precambrian!
How nice - I suddenly feel young again, Sir Granddad
;)

ttfn
Therasia

Oh I see how it is.  I just start to think about those days.  Back when I didn't know anyone except m'lord Dragon Volkov (my mundane brother).
Who took me to my first event at Tim's Hole. Where (now is where the  brain gets fuzzy) If not totally mistaken ether Princess or was it Baroness Leah, branded Oaf with a T in red lipstick ( for those who don't know, Oaf was the alternate persona of Sir Robert (Baron or Prince at the time?)) for being a thief . Then someone beats my while I start to reminisce.  So thats how you play ay Baron Sir Michael. (good to hear from you my friend.)
See ya'll soon
Sir Thomas