[Artemisia] Pennsic West

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:04:11 CST 2008

Morgan the Damned Vicar opined:

> ...His Grace Alan could build anything from a simple altar in a small oak grove up to and including his own personal Hagia Sophia, Mormon Temple, Temple Beth El, or Great Mosque, but ... I think fully-period construction would be, in a word, insane.<

Suddenly I'm envisioning the timber frames, block & tackles, and work crews of Paris from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. (The Charles Laughton film, not the Disney abomination.)
Oh, wait. That labor has already been devoted to the construction of a castle for the fighting fields.

Between the stone ovens, the footbridges and the chapels, the ancestral farm lands of the Hall clan may soon acquire their own ZIP code.  :)

Aurora de Portugal
in sunny BLS