[Artemisia] Reminder: War Practice and Costume Class

Jamukha Batu jamukha at coteduciel.org
Fri Jul 11 15:20:26 CDT 2008

[Note: Layton Commons Park is at 437 North Wasatch Drive, Layton.]

Please cross post

This message is for those who do not plan to travel to Arn Hold for Best
Little Army or Stan Wyrm for Dragon's Tear...
On Saturday, July 12, Gryphon's Lair will host a War Practice and
Costume Class in the Layton Commons Park and Library. Please gather at
10 AM for the War Practice by the Goofy statue where BGL used to hold
fighter's practice.
The Costume Class will feature Lady Maysun as our guest of honor. She
will present her class on Persian Costuming from 11AM to 3PM in the
Auditorium at the Layton Library. Due to Library policy, we will not be
able to assist wtih her photocopy expenses while in the auditorium. If
you would like a copy of her handout, please arrange to repay her
outside of the library before the class.
We hope to see you there.

In Service to the Dream,
 Maestra Baronessa Bianca da Ravenna, OL
 Hersir Riddari Thorvald Ulfhednar, KSCA