[Artemisia] Event Cancellation Please read

John Lawler woodmancreations at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 19 01:09:39 CDT 2008

Greetings Artemisia,

It has come to my attention that in this months Sage Advice, our August event The Quest, was still included as a current event announcement. THIS EVENT HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY CANCELLED. My apologies for the late notice. If you have made any reservations or have pre-paid you will be notified and all monies refunded. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience. Please cross post as necessary, and pass on to those not on the list. Thank you,

Ely of Silver Oak
Seneschal Shire of Crystal Crags.<html><DIV><EM>An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can still hold on to one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth!</EM></DIV></html>