[Artemisia] Academy da Cavalaria part III

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Tue Jul 29 15:49:19 CDT 2008

Greetings All,

I won't be able to make it to the Academy, as we'll be doing a basic non-SCA
horse clinic over here.  The clinic will be to get people up to speed for
SCA equestrian.

Have fun, and at some time in the future we'll all be able to get together
for Eq stuff.

Also, I believe that next year 1000 Eyes will put in a bid for the combined
Eq and Achery Championships to be held at the Uprising site, depending on
the proposed date.  Give everyone a new place to fling arrows and ride!

Alan