[Artemisia] Leonardo da Vinci Experience, Orem

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:29:54 CDT 2008

Members of the Shire of Cote du Ciel are traveling down to Orem on Saturday, August 2, to go to the da Vinci exhibit at the Orem University Mall.  In order to get the half-price group ticket, we need at least 15 people in our party.  Sadly, some people who had hoped to go are now unable to, which leaves our party in want.  If there are any folks out there who have not yet attended this exhibit and have the day free on Saturday, please meet us at the UVSC Woodbury Gallery, suite N250, at noon.  The half-price ticket is $7.  Here is the website for the exhibit for more details:

http://www.davinciexperience.info/orem_location.php

Rebecca