[Artemisia] Uprising and food merchants

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Sun Jun 1 20:53:01 CDT 2008

Greetings to Artemisia from the Event Steward for Uprising 22!

Just wanted to announce that we have confirmation of a real live food merchant for Uprising this year!  The merchant is a local eatery known for their wonderful food, "Grandpa's Southern Barbeque".  On their merchant packet, they listed BBQ sandwiches, beans, mashed potatoes, and coleslaw as items they'll be selling.  I've also spoken with them at length and he spoke about doing breakfasts as well, with plenty of coffee and wraps.  We also talked about turkey legs and sweet potato pie as being possibles for his menu.

There is also an ice cream truck and a snow cone vender planning on attending as well.

Looking forward to seeing all of you very soon!

Corisande