[Artemisia] Uprising--do I need to pack the WeedWhacker?

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:01:45 CDT 2008

Any chance I can ship my two kids off to the farm this summer for a few
weeks? They need "character building" that doesn't involve the Xbox 360.

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

You know you're entering a bachelor pad when the tenant prefaces the
appearance, not with "It's the maid's day off," but with "Don't pet the fur
in the corner. It's not an animal."