[Artemisia] Uprising--do I need to pack the WeedWhacker?

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Thu Jun 12 20:21:11 CDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allen Hall" <earlalan at srv.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Uprising--do I need to pack the WeedWhacker?

> Hi Brynki,
>
> Oh yeah!  Those memories come back as well.  Especially when Roland and I
> hauled the 100 hay bales for Marcello's castle.  I hauled hay for summer
> money in high school.....
>
> Dad always said such things "build character"....  I tried passing that
> line
> on to Roland...he didn't buy it any better than I did back then.
>
> See ya at Uprising!
>
> Alan

It must be a Dad thing...mine said that, as well.  Of course, he also said
that about tree harvests, pruning, shearing, tending the tree nursery,
hoeing (always hoeing), and shoveling grain during the barley harvest, which
has got bucking bales all hollow for miserable, hot, dusty jobs!
(oh, and moving irrigation pipe...oy!)

--Maire "why yes, I AM a farm girl from Montana" NiNuanain