[Artemisia] worst farm jobs

Brian Johnson brynjolfr.ulfhedthinn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 11:35:41 CDT 2008

WLLIAM DEBATES <wdebates at msn.com> wrote:
How about cleaning a LARGE barn with a full winters deposits with a shovel and wheel barrow.
Guillaume

  Depends.  I've done that many times for a sow and her litter of squeelie little buggers.  Wind kept blowing the windows closed and I got a bit light headed from the methane building up.  We used shovels and pitch forks and had to walk each load out to the manure spreader.  Later, that manure was spread on the hay fields so we got to enjoy that particular stench for WEEKS!

  Brynki