[Artemisia] DVD of Estrella...

Kit aussie at gemstate.net
Sat Mar 1 08:56:33 CST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gwenllyan verch Wilkin" <twinmoonsgwen at yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] DVD of Estrella...

>I went to the website but can't see where you can preorder the DVD, it
>looks like they got some of my daughter boffer fighting and I want to pick
>one up.
>
>  Lady Gwen

I also would like to know who the group was playing in the clip, I saw them
and every time we went to get one of their cd's no one was around.  If
anyone could let me know who they were, short term memory loss we have been
rattling the heads to remember.  We are interested in both a cd from them
and the dvd also.

Btw, where is Tamar in the trailer, could see her at all.

Cathryn