[Artemisia] DVD of Estrella...

Cheryl Robertson bcecilia at mac.com
Sat Mar 1 09:49:04 CST 2008

On 2/29/08 11:12 PM, "Gwenllyan verch Wilkin" <twinmoonsgwen at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I went to the website but can't see where you can preorder the DVD (snip)

You have to look next to the video screen where you watch the trailer and go
to their production website,

www.lynnvander.com

When it comes up you see text that talks about costs for the Estrella and
Gulf wars.  You need to scroll down until you see the Estrella War Icon
(just above it, it says "buy now" (be careful and pick the smaller print
one, the bigger one is for the Gulf wars).  From there it takes you to the
order form.

Mine is on its way and I'm contemplating buying others.  They'll be great
recruiting tools too.

Mst. Cecilia