[Artemisia] Arn Hold fighter practice

Kyle Freutel Kyle at brsarchitects.com
Tue Mar 4 17:07:02 CST 2008

Good Gentles:

We'll be having a general fighter practice in Arn Hold on Sunday, March
9th, after Coronation. The location will be our regular outdoor spot in
Julia Davis Park, just east of the Rose Garden. All Armoured and Rapier
fighters are encouraged to attend before they hit the trail for the
drive home.

The time for the practicing shall be 11:00 a.m. Please bear in mind that
the 9th is daylight savings time 'spring forward'.

If you need directions, please contact our local Knight Marshal, Lord
Darius Coligny.

Thank-you,

Konrad von Krixen