[Artemisia] Re-constructing History OPINIONS?

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:01:35 CDT 2008

I've spoken extensively with Kass, one of the people who verifies historical
accuracy of clothing for this company. She knows her stuff and doesn't just
give her approval to anything. If you need the period, primary documentation
for something, she is the one from whom to get it. I have investigated her
documentation thoroughly for mariner's watch coats and it's what I'm using
for my coat documentation,

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

"They can gnaw a man in half in 30 seconds."
"Ew! Who times that?"

Checked by AVG.
11:07 AM