[Artemisia] Pennsic Loot!

Jerry Shaeffer jerryshaef at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 15:51:08 CDT 2008

Greetings,

  As the official, trained (OK, semi-official, partially-trained) head of the Artemisian Needleworkers Group on Yahoo, We have a question.

  Do we know with what Kingdom, we will be exchanging gift baskets with at this year's Pennsic?  Good needlework takes time and GREAT needlework takes four times that.  We'd like to be able to know color, devices, etc., so we can get to work.

  Our people are excited about this, so let's strike while the iron is hot!

  Thanks for responding,

  Baron Tor von Butterberg, OP
  Sixth Baron of Arn Hold

Jerry Shaeffer
Don't you hate when people have the monsterous habit of telling the truth about you, behind your back!