[Artemisia] Re-constructing History OPINIONS?

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 21:43:23 CDT 2008

I have used different patterns from Kass.  Mind you if it's going to need to be fitted doesn't matter what pattern you get you're going to need to alter the pattern a bit, but as for Reconstructing History patterns....  They are good to work from and with!

Thaya S - Dame Rachel <damethaya at yahoo.com> wrote:  Greetings to the list,
I have been asked for an opinion on a pattern company called
Re-Constructing History. Here is there link.
http://www.reconstructinghistory.com/
I have not used their patterns myself but they look good from what I can see.
So, is this the case of a really good web site? Or are they a fairly decent product.
Has anyone used one of their patterns who can offer an educated opinion?
I would appreciate it. The question was specifically about their Hosen pattern found
if you search Patterns / Elizabethan item RH001.
Anyone have any info?
Blessings,
Dame Rachel
==========================
H.E. Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Sixth Baroness of Arn Hold
Off the throne and still excellent

“There have always been tyrants, and for a time
they prosper. But they always lose in the end, always.”
- M Gandhi
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
SCA: H.E. Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Sixth Baroness of Arn Hold