[Artemisia] Crown Tourney is Fast Approaching....

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Mon Mar 17 17:02:48 CDT 2008

Greetings!

14 days and counting down....

Crown Tourney is fast approaching and Letters of Intent and the
accompanying Entry forms (for combatant and consort) are due very soon!!
Late and incomplete submissions will not be accepted. Hardcopy or
Electronic submissions are acceptable.

Please note: TRM are having troubles with the account on Yahoo.  To
ensure that your paperwork reaches them.  Please also send a copy to
their home account:  olsons5 AT earthlink DOT net

Entry forms are available via the Kingdom Webpages (Click on EVENTS it
is right next to the link for Crown Tournament and also on the right
margin under Misc.)...Upon request, we can also send them direct.

The Deadline for Entry to Crown Tourney is MARCH 31st.

Travel safe!  We all look forward to seeing you there!

Yours in Service;

Juliana

Kingdom Seneschal