[Artemisia] Early Music Concert (in SLC) This Saturday Night

Drue Ann Conley drueconley at comcast.net
Thu May 15 08:46:28 CDT 2008

I generally lurk on the list, being a former Artemisian, but I need to chime
in on this one. Istanpitta is fantastic. I first saw them at Pennsic and
thought that they were outstanding. Now that I live in Houston, the home of
Avatar of Istanpitta, I have had the chance to hear the members quite a
bit... if you do nothing else this is something that you should not miss...
The music is to die for, especially the current CD Exiled with is music of
the Shepardic Jews and other cool stuff. They have 4 or 5 CD's out but this
last one is by far the best.  If you attend please write to me and tell me
what you think!

Arabella MacLeod  (mostly known as Bella)