[Artemisia] Driving directions to High Sea's Quest in BGL

darlene jensen darleneteresa69 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 11:11:50 CDT 2008

Greetings everyone,

  It was brought to my attention that the directions to the Quest site needed to have more detail....so here you go.

Take 1-15 either north or south bound to the 12th Street (look for the Pilot gas station) exit in Ogden.  There is still quite a bit of construction but I know these exits are open.
Turn west onto 12th street (like you're headed to Pilot) and drive to the light at the top of the viaduct (1900 W).
Make a right hand turn (northbound) on 1900 W.
The next light is Pioneer Road.  Make a left onto Pioneer Road (westbound).
Stay on Pioneer Rd for about 1.5 to 2 miles.  The site is on the left hand side of the road (south side).  Watch for the signs.
You'll be on a dirt road/drive way, when it forks, stay to the left and follow that road back around to the site.
You will not be able to see the site from Pioneer Road since it is surrounded by trees.

I will be on site early Friday.  If you have problems finding it, feel free to call me (801) 698-1825.

Please forward this to anyone that needs directions.

We look forward to seeing everyone.

Baroness Daria