[Artemisia] Off topic: Sadiq releases new CD!!

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 10:12:14 CDT 2008

Sadiq,

  Thank you and all the others for 1) having the talents you do and sharing with the rest of us and 2) FINALLY getting a cd out so we can be amazed even more.  I know with the way gas prices and mundane life have been getting in the way. It's been a pain wondering what events to go to and getting the whole group together and........   I am so excited that the group has gotten together to put out a cd for those of us who have loved you for years.

  miss you and Vashti tons,
  Ashé'el