[Artemisia] Off topic: Sadiq releases new CD!!

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Sat May 24 23:18:18 CDT 2008

I'd like to take this opportunity to both congratulate Master Sadiq, as well
as recommend his music to all who enjoy middle-eastern influenced music.
I've had the fortune to hear the band perform several times, and they are
top notch. I'm eagerly anticipating my CD that I pre-ordered. ;)
-Marcello, not a paid shill.