[Artemisia] Who's your King?

Kimi Singson sofithecrabby at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 14:16:56 CST 2008

Good Question!

I have the great fortune of being born under the rule of
King Bjorn Eriksson and living under the rule of his son Erik the Victorious. I
remember little of my childhood under King Bjorn’s reign except that he ruled
for 50 years and began the age of prosperity that is continuing under King Erik.

King Erik has allied himself with us commoners, he minimized
the influence of the ‘nobility’, he has conquered Denmark to unite it with our
homeland of Sweden and his marriage to Aud, daughter of the King of Norway has
further strengthened our position, additionally he has introduced ledung to the
country.

While it has been hard having my dear Lord away for two or
three months during the summer, the institution of the ledung has brought us more
wealth than we could have ever imagined! We are indeed blessed by the gods to
be able to live under such a wise and generous ruler.Sofi the Crabby