[Artemisia] On-line waiver, November 15, 2008.

koawebmaster at yahoo.com koawebmaster at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 17:26:29 CST 2008

Hope I'm not out of line, but this is GREAT news from Patrick Anderson, President of the SCA:

---------------
Subject: [Announcements] Online Waiver and Renewal!

Now it is even easier to renew your membership online!

The SCA Inc. and the Board of Directors is pleased to announce a new service available to new and renewing members.  Next time, when you renew your membership online you can also sign your waiver online. This means it is no longer necessary to fax or send in a signed waiver, and no white card until your blue card arrives! This service will become available during this upcoming weekend of November 15, 2008.

As in the past you can still print a proof of membership from the
website.

Please take a moment and take a look at our new website and online
services!

Remember you can subscribe to announcements by going to-
http://www.sca.org/BOD/announcements/
--
Patrick Anderson
President