[Artemisia] Estrella War questions

Thaya S - Dame Rachel damethaya at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 12:26:40 CST 2008

Greetings all,
I need some help as this will be my first ever Estrella War - or at least I hope the first of many.  I can finally actually (maybe) attend this coming Estrella War.  Can someone tell me how to contact the Kingdom Estrella War Land Coordinator and/or who that might be for 2009???  Also, I am guessing that pre-registration is over?  If not can someone tell me where to go on line to register to attend. Sorry for the band width. (Yes I know I should know this stuff but this will be the first time in the 16 years I have lived in Arn Hold / Artemisia that I can attend so I confess I never paid very close attention before - silly me).  Thanks for the help.  Any suggestions or advise would be appreciated,  please respond off list.
Blessings,
Baroness Rachel

“There have always been tyrants, and for a time
 they prosper.  But they always lose in the end, always.”
- M Gandhi
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
SCA:  H.E. Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
          Sixth Baroness of Arn Hold