[Artemisia] Estrella War questions

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:15:08 CST 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Thaya S - Dame Rachel <damethaya at yahoo.com
> wrote:

> Greetings all,
> I need some help as this will be my first ever Estrella War - or at least I
> hope the first of many.  I can finally actually (maybe) attend this coming
> Estrella War.  Can someone tell me how to contact the Kingdom Estrella War
> Land Coordinator and/or who that might be for 2009???  Also, I am guessing
> that pre-registration is over?  If not can someone tell me where to go on
> line to register to attend. Sorry for the band width. (Yes I know I should
> know this stuff but this will be the first time in the 16 years I have lived
> in Arn Hold / Artemisia that I can attend so I confess I never paid very
> close attention before - silly me).  Thanks for the help.  Any suggestions
> or advise would be appreciated,  please respond off list.
> Blessings,
> Baroness Rachel

 Your Excellency and others who may see these words:

I will post the answer to the list as well because I am sure there are
others with the same questions.

The Kingdom land agent for 2009 will be Don Aaron Carter.  He may be
contacted at
artemisianland at inbox.com  for these matters.  He is not subscribed to this
list so you will need to contact him directly.  He has asked me to give this
information to the list since he is not subscribed.

While the deadline for preregistration using a personal check has passed,
preregistration has not closed.   Please refer to
http://www.estrellawar.org/RegistrationFrontGate/PreRegistration.aspx
for deadlines and other relevant information.

Hoping to see many of you at Estrella,
Thea
(former Artemisian land coordinator, among other hats)