[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences - Shire Birthday

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Mon Nov 24 09:45:15 CST 2008

Greetings, good gentles!

As reigning Arts and Sciences champion for the Shire of Cote du Ciel, it is
my honor to be running the Arts and Sciences competition at our Shire
Birthday Celebration.

The rules will be very very simple.  1)  bring your projects and
documentation  2) set them up on the Arts and Sciences table.  Throughout
the day people will be voting for their favorite by placing marbles into
cups that correspond with each piece of work.

Please remember that our esteemed society Laurels are REQUIRING
documentation for EVERY competition.  I have a copy of the minimum
documentation requirements.  If you would like a copy of this document,
please contact me off list.

There are a couple of caveats to this competition:  ONLY members of Cote du
Ciel may vote for their champion.  Only a member of Cote du Ciel may "win"
the title of Champion.  HOWEVER!  We encourage members of the general
populace to display their projects as well.  We will have a "Champion of the
Day" winner as well as a Shire Champion.  So, when you label you work,
please denote whether or not you are a member of Cote du Ciel.  ANYONE may
vote for the Champion of the Day.

Arts and Sciences competition projects must be in place by 1:00 P.M.  Voting
will be closed at 4:00 P.M.

If there are any questions concerning this matter, please feel free to
contact me off list.

I look forward to seeing everyone at Cote du Ciel's Shire Birthday
Celebration on the 6th of December!  Until then, I remain,

Yours in Humble Service,

Lady Flora of Heronton