[Artemisia] OT: Too much weather TV

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Fri Sep 12 22:57:32 CDT 2008

Gawd, didn't you guys have the sense to evacuate? (oh, never mind...it's Tux
and Mr. Tux.....)
Didn't realize you were that close to this one.  I know people (non-SCA) in
the path of Ike, and others in Louisiana who got nailed by the other one a
couple of weeks ago.  Hard for me to comprehend, all safe and sound in nice,
safe Indian Summer Missoula....
Please take care of yourselves!
--Maire