[Artemisia] Kingdom Youth Officer Available at Crown Tourney

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:59:26 CDT 2009

My dear cousines,

I'm coming  up to Thousand Eyes this weekend for the express purpose of making myself

available to anyone who wants to discuss Youth issues. I'll be spending some

time with the seneschal and B&B of the host barony, as well as the kingdom

seneschal, but other than that I'm free for your needs.  Need activity ideas?

Waiver forms? Protocol sorted? I can do that.

Lord Padruig McTavish, the Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal, is also Vox for TRMs --
so I assume he'll be most available for Youth Combat issues once the tourney starts and the
combatants for the inheritance are slugging it out.

In other words: This weekend is a great opportunity to address any kid questions face to face.

Look for the little dark-haired woman under the wide-brimmed, deep lavender hat and the

flowing purple robe. Padruig will be the bearded, bespectacled gent with the booming voice between the thrones
(of course), probably wearing plaid in some form. :D

After 6 p.m. tonight I'll be away from e-mail for the weekend, but I'll have my phone with me at all times.

Aurora de Portugal
Kingdom Youth Officer

dtavares1 at hotmail.com
(801) 232-2698