[Artemisia] order of precedence

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:28:44 CDT 2009

Greetings!
I want to send a hearfelt thank you to Sean and Therasia for taking care of
this for so long, especially after they moved out of kingdom!!

I have the privelege of following Sean as Wormwood Pursuivant (keeper of the
order of Precedence) for the Kingdom.  HL Conchobhar is Sage Herald,
Mistress Kelwin's emergency deputy.  My contact information is in the Sage
Advice, and I will be sending a form to the Kingdom Webminister *today* to
have my information published on the Kingdom website.

We are in the process of moving the database to a different server, and
there may be some interruptions in service in the near future.  If you have
any questions, or want to verify that your awards are listed, please contact
me off list (email works best).  My email addy is rachael.emborg  at
gmail.com .

I will also have a copy of the Awards list by individual available at Crown
Tournament tomorrow.  If you would like to see your listing, please come and
find me.

And thank you to those who have been filing court reports.  I have been
receiving some of the information that Sean and Therasia may not have
received, so please feel free to contact me before you resend the
information.

Thanks!!
~Thea