[Artemisia] E-Morgan or Morg-Bay?

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 00:24:54 CDT 2009

First, thank you to all of the people who expressed interest in the stuff I have to sell, I truly appreciate it.

Because SO many people are interested, and because I need as much money as I can get, I am going to auction off the stuff.  I am creating a special yahoo group just for this auction, anyone who wants to bid on things should send me a private message with the email they want to have added to the group.  Each item will have a minimum bid, and the auction will end Friday, April 10 (the second anniversary of my disability filing) at 9 pm.  Winners will be notified and given the option of getting the item(s) at Collegium OR picking them up at my house on Sunday, 4/12.  Anything not paid for and picked up by 4/15 will go back on the auction block.

THE ITEMS FOR BID:

3 tray tables
1 6' folding camp table, lightweight
1 44# draw weight bow, no string
1 5 gal drink cooler
1 48 qt igloo cooler
2 hurricane oil lamps
2 camp chairs, 300 lb weight limit
4 copper table lamps, oil/citronella
1 propane lantern
1 two burner propane camp stove
1 Sears X-Cargo hard shell car top carrier
1 solar shower
1 5 gal water jug, hard side
1 5 gal water jug, collapsible
1 white gas tent heater w/ partial gal of gas (can heat 16X24 pavillion)
1 5x8 "persian" rug
1 10'6" X 10'6" sunshade
1 4' folding table
1 10X10 EZ-UP shade w/ walls (bent leg)
1 girls 10-speed bike (flat tires)
4 large pieces of scrap plywood, good for sheild construction
4 citronella "smudge pots" (look like cartoon bombs)
2 copper bowl citronella lamps (no stands)
1 large storage box w/ wheels
3 frying pans, non-stick
3 pots, various sizes, non-stick
various cooking utensils
several goblets and tankards (exact number will be posted in auction)
1 cast iron griddle, double sided
1 aluminum non-stick griddle

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)