[Artemisia] Uprising Land Allocation

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Mon Apr 6 19:50:31 CDT 2009

Greetings,
As His Grace Alan reminded us this past weekend at Crown Tournament,
Uprising is a scant 2 months away. Preregistration is already open, and as
I'm handling land allocation for the main camping field again I thought I
ought to send out 2 small reminders.
First, I encourage everyone to pre-register and to clearly mark the group
that you're going to camp with. Pre-registration numbers will play a larger
role in determining camp size this year, so the more of your camp that is
pre-registered, the more likely you will be to get the land you need.
Second, each group that wants land allocated to them needs to have a single
point-of-contact person, and that person needs to email me directly to
coordinate allocation size and placement.
Note that there are some subtle changes to the overall camping map this
year, reflecting the movement of the archery area.
Visit www.uprisingwar.org and check the 'land allocation' area for the
revised map as well as a contact email for me.
(That webpage update might not be active right away, as I just sent it to
the uprising web guy)
-Marcello