[Artemisia] Court Reporting was The OP Updating was The Gryphon's Pride

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Thu Apr 9 10:57:56 CDT 2009

Hi Morgan,

Interesting discussion.  We're coming from 2 different viewpoints and experience levels.  Including levels of responsibility.  I feel that a Crown that gives an award is responsible to make SURE that person receiving the award gets credit for it.

Here's a question for you...

Do you still have copies of the Court Reporting forms you completed for those Crowns/Coronets?

I have the ones from my reigns....

Perhaps that will make my point a bit more clear.

Alan