[Artemisia] Combined Collegium

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Thu Apr 9 17:00:39 CDT 2009

Greetings unto all the youth of Artemisia, and their parents, from Padruig, Youth Combat Marshal
for the great and mighty Kingdom of Artemisia...

This is subtle reminder... and this is about as subtle as I get!

THERE IS A YOUTH TRACK AT COLLEGIUM!!

Many skilled and experienced people are making themselves available to teach your children, AND
you, on many topics. It is expected that, should your children be present at the collegium,
they are attending these classes. You, as parents, are also expected to follow kingdom law
regarding line of sight rules, and parental support of childrens activities.

Of course, I particularly recommend the Shield Making, and the How to Die classes...

Really, though, have your children go to all of the classes. It should be not only fun,
but <gasp> educational. Come with them. You will learn something, too.

You can view class schedules at the following link...?? http://www.gryphonslair.org/aprilcollegium09.htm

Lord Padruig McTavish, OGML
Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal