[Artemisia] Collegium Thank You

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:50:46 CDT 2009

 I add my hearty THANK YOU to everyone, especially Duke Sean.
I am so impressed by the combined Collegiums in Artemisia.
The arts have always been part of our great kingdom's history -- but this
participation blows the top over our previous efforts.

THANK YOU to all of you who attended the classes -- it is your participation
that makes this a wonderful event.
Casamira

--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences