[Artemisia] documentation for kingdom A&S

Cat Clark drchelm at rocks4brains.com
Wed Apr 29 16:23:39 CDT 2009

feel like you're going under dealing with the documentation requirement?

before feeling like you're being swallowed by Leviathan while trying
to write documentation, might I suggest you look at the following:

http://www.rocks4brains.com/~cat/HowToA&S.pdf

It's a primer on how I do documentation. As a former Artemisian
kingdom A&S champion, I thought folks might want to look at how a past
champion "did it."

You also might want to cruise through www.rocks4brains.com/stuff.html
website, where I have webbed several of my documentation pieces.  Most
of the documentation you will see on my website was written for the
Artemisian kingdom A&S competition.  You will see several examples of
documentation for the A&S entries that won the kingdom championship
for me.  My "formula" for documentation has worked very well for me,
so if you're feeling like you're sinking trying to put some
documentation together, look at my suggested documentation "template"
- it might help.

that's all I have to contribute at the moment.

ttfn
Therasia