[Artemisia] Competition

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 11:19:16 CDT 2009

Hmmmm,

I have some lovely dusty bottles of well aged liqueurs and at least one
recipe I have been wanting to enter in an A&S competition for ever so  long.
Not to mention the Italian Gardening Book from 1503 that I have been  slowly
translating and applying and would really love to write at least one  paper
based on this lovely information.  And then there is the picture and  brief
description of an herbal medicine box from the 14th century that would be
such fun to try to recreate.  And the project dearest to my heart of
actually creating the "17 levels of bread" described by Chaucer (from bishop's
bread down to slave's bread and all levels in between).  Oh, and that  lovely
reading I did the last time I was ill on the true meaning behind the  young
girls dream of "a knight on a white horse".  Oh goodness, so many  projects,
so little time.

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

"To get anywhere, we need to stop talking and start doing"
-Walt  Disney-

In a message dated 4/30/2009 8:21:11 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,