[Artemisia] Harvest War XX

Danielle Perkin tsrapierblue at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 16:13:57 CDT 2009

The link to your address on the harvest War webpage gave me a failure notice.  just FYI.

Anyway
   I would like to teach some dancing at harvest war. I would really like to teach Italian dances, but they don't always go over really well.  So I think we should just bill it as Western Court Dance and I will gage the students to decide what will be taught in it. I am ok with as little as and hour or as many as 4, depending on what your schedualing is like.0 We have used the grotto in the past. Its not a lot of space, but it is shaded and that is important to dancers. Thank you so much, Lady Flora, for all you do. The SCA is a better place because you play.

Lady Elizabeth Carter