[Artemisia] Calling All Siege Engineers

Travis Schenck mr.schenck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 12:58:14 CDT 2009

Gentles,

I have been asked on behalf of the Moab Youth Garden to invite members of
the Kingdom of Artemisia and the Known World to participate in the Annual
Pumpkin Chuckin Festival. I you have a Trebuchet, Catapult, or other siege
device that could be used to deliver a 10lb pumpkin across a field the
Pumpkin Chuckin Festival is looking for you.

This would be a great way to promote the SCA through out the intermountain
west. Last year near 1800 visitors and locals attend the festival however
only five siege engines participated. If you'd be interested in
participating in the festival visit
http://www.youthgardenproject.org/pumpkin_chuckin.html for more info.

Even if you don't have a siege engine it's a great way to spend a saturday.

Feel free to pass this on to any list you can think of.

Thanks

Lord Ramon De Javier
Incipient Riding of Redbridge

--
If you wish to understand today, you must search yesterday.  ~Pearl S. Buck