[Artemisia] Uprising Class Snafu

JAMES R WILLIAMS jamesw90 at msn.com
Wed Aug 26 18:59:42 CDT 2009

Greetings Uprising Students,

The Thursday class sign in sheets have Vanished! A bogart, Light Fingered Louie, was seen boarding the train at platform 9 and 3/4. He was carrying a sack overflowing with papers. We don't know what dastardly deed he is planning for the students at Hogwarts. We need your help!

Seriously, we have only six of the sign in sheets from the Thursday classes. These classes are:
Advanced Fighting Techniques by Duke Reinmar
Courtly Graces by HL Morgan
Dorset Buttons by HE Avelyn
Material Culture of the 14th Century by Duke Alan
Period Hats From Baskets by Lady Esther
You Know the Steps Now What by Lady Ashe'el

If you took any other class on Thursday and wish credit in the Artemisian College, please email me (jamesw90 at msn dot com) privately with the following information
Mundane Name
SCA Name
Home Group
 Class Name and Teacher

The information is used by th Barony of 1000 Eyes to plan the next year's classes and is sent on to the A&S Kingdom Officer and the Artemisian College. Please send this information by the First of October if possible.

Permission is given to seneschals, newsletter editors, and web ministers to post this announcement where ever possible.

Thank you for your help

Avelyn