[Artemisia] A note of Thanks

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Thu Feb 19 20:54:09 CST 2009

Dear Friends,

I would like to point out an ommision in the list of thanks for battlefield setup. Caleb, son of Jules from the Barony of Gryphon's Lair was assisting Duke Alan while they bucked haybales. His name was ommited most likely because he is not known. He looked like he had been working hard when he handed my gloves back to me and brushed the hay out of his hair. (He ate like he had been bucking bales, too!)

Since there was one ommision, it leads me to think there were others. And, by the way, it seems that Their Majesties were thrilled with the amouunt of volunteering from our ranks.

And I never send it if if I don't mean it - YIS

Lord Aghren the Brus
(who now realizes that "marinade" is just a fancy name for "EDIBLE FUEL"!)

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." from J Taylor