[Artemisia] A note of Thanks

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Feb 20 09:05:19 CST 2009

Greetings!

I'd just like to note that the person running Herald's Point this year
posted a very nice message of thanks on the Estrella Herald's mailing
list (yes, we have our own list - we're heralds, we love to talk!),
mentioning by name and Kingdom all those who assisted. Since that list
included one Artemisian and one Easterner, it was not limited to
'principal kingdom participants', but was a sincere note of thanks to
all who participated.

Nitpicky note: It is Principal Kingdoms, and Principal Herald, as in
'primary or leader position'. Principle is a belief or stand, not a
position.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussions.

Baroness Shauna of Carrick Point
Herald
PS While I did not attend the last three Wars due to medical
considerations, I did run Herald's Point for Estrella XX - and I have
the T-shirt to prove it! :-)