[Artemisia] A note of Thanks

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Sat Feb 21 17:15:34 CST 2009

Hello All,

I've been catching up on a very large pile of e-mails and will have other comments later on, but I'd like to add this comment right now.

HG Mann was in charge of the battlefield set-up exclusively.  He kept track of the volunteer hours for his area of responsibility.  HG's letter is to thank those people who helped under his area of responsibility.

It would be the responsibility of others to thank those who helped and assisted in those areas.  As noted, TE Judith and Adne, ALWAYS put in a tremendous number of hours on the battlefield marshalling.

I am a bit disturbed in the limited reading of replies on this topic that I've seen, to find that people have reacted negatively to a person saying "thank you" for those who helped in his area of responsibility.

I'd like to add that on Wednesday, m'lord Gus, I believe from Gryphon's Lair, assisted with hauling hay bales to the battlefield, as well as a load to the archery range.  I believe that his hours were put on another list that HG Mann may not have had access to.

I'm sure I'll have more to say later...

Alan