[Artemisia] CALLING ALL HOLD TYTE MEMBERS

holdtyte1 at aol.com holdtyte1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 12:15:56 CST 2009

Hi,
We are going to have a Hold Tyte  party on January 23rd.

at Hold Tyte

2359 East Cavalier Drive

( 2359 East 7305 South)

starting at 7:00 PM

We will be decorating  the bowls that  Amanda and Aoyn( spelled that wrong) made as household gifts..... so we need to get an accurate count of who can come.

If you can not come, please send me a reply to   Holdtyte1 at aol.com

Please include your name,

address

Phone numbers

e-mail address

If you can come please reply to the same address and let us know how many will be coming in your party

 if you could send contact information as well....it would be helpful.

We are putting together a household web-site and would like to invite you to join

Thanks so much

Leah

PS please do not respond on the Artemisian/ Loch Salann web-sites....thanks