[Artemisia] Fw: Proposed change to Royalty membership requirements-long

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:23:49 CST 2009

Every time in the past that I have renewed my membership early, it has been
added to the end of my current membership.  I have not done this in a while,
so I am not sure if that is still the case.

With an 11 month possible tenure as Heirs then Crown, I do not understand
the math that says you have to have a multi year membership.  I guess a lot
of iit depends on whether or not extra months get added onto the end of the
existing membership.

  I think that Artemisia as a whole would be less affected overall than
those Kingdoms that do not require paid membership to maintain your fighter
authorization.  I also consider that anyone considering/entering a Crown
list should consider that the cost of membership, even a multi-year
membership, is a drop in the bucket compared to the cost of a reign.

I think I will drop an email to the registrar's office to find out about the
extension of memberships.

And please take some time to send your thoughts to the comments @
sca.orgemail address.  It is an opportunity to make your voice heard.

~thea