[Artemisia] What 'cha Reading?

Jean-Richard deHolloway armorbug1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 18:31:56 CST 2009

Well, let's see...I've just started Arthur C. Clark's  "2061: odyssey
 three" to be followed close behind by "3001: The Final Odyssey".

Also, I've been reading Konrad Spindler's "The Man in the Ice", the
story of the discovery and investigations of "Utzi", a frozen 5000
year-old body from the stone age.
Also "Battles of the Medieval World 1000-1500"...okay for a general read.  For light reading it's Fritjof Capra's "The Tao of Physics, An Exploration of the parallels between Modern Physics and Eastern Mysticism".  I'd describe it to you, but that would only change the meaning (Zen joke there).  And last but not least, one of my favorite authors, Sharon Kay
Penman's "The Reckoning".  I'm working my way through her timeline
again for about the zillionth time.

Jean-Richard deHolloway

The Samurai Eye for the European Guy.
http://www.cafepress.com/samueurowhite