[Artemisia] Under 18 Fighter Auth Cards

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Tue Jan 27 16:30:44 CST 2009

Thank you for indulging my curiosity, Your Grace. And I did not address it privately, because I did not think I was alone in the curiosity. My question was not a challenge to any rules, just a general question regarding the why of the rules. My apologies if I caused any offense by voicing my curiosity publicly. No offense was intended.

Lord Padruig McTavish