[Artemisia] Raptor War Wrap Up

ladysyeira at yahoo.com ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 12:30:01 CDT 2009

WOW! That was great!
Even I got to have fun...and we all thought that was against the rules for event stewards.

I want to first say THANK YOU to my co-Stewards.

Ladyship Rosamonde, you were fabulous. You first found us that gorgeous site! Then you were on the run doing anything and everything ALL weekend.
Lady Mauda, you were great! You were there every time I called and had that voice of reason when I needed it. And ran your butt off too.
I can't thank you both enough. There was no way I could have done my job without you two.
And best part is we are all still speaking to each other!!!!

Next, We had that pesky site closes at 12 noon. Well, Fernando and I were last off site and even after I did the final, final, final site check(since we clearly like to do things in 3's) and we hooked up our trailer, it was 12:10pm when Fernando and I drove our vehicles off site.
Vivat EVERYONE!!!!!

I also want to thank our marshal's Lady Clare, Lord Xeno, Lordship Fernando and their help staff. You made things great!!!!!
Thank you to our teachers! I heard a lot of good things about our classes.
Thank you to LORD Eadric and Mistress Tanglwyst for the Raptor Ball.
Thanks to those who supported our fundraiser...The fighters are no longer at $0.00!!!! And it was lots of fun just ask HRM Sati about that! <grin> Count Morgan was indeed soaked!

Thank you to everyone who attended, helped with parking, reeve, water, security, set up, tear down, everything else and even just asking if I needed anything. You ALL ROCKED!!!!

And thank you to anyone my tired mind has forgotten.

Raptor War was a great event because of all of you!!!!!

In Service,
Lady Syeira
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia